The HRM Professionals should understand the organizational design theory as the HRM Function is usually asked to provide the guidance and advice during the organizational design of the new department or the organization redesign of the current organizational structure.
The organizational design is very important as the well-designed organization works smoothly and it has a large competitive advantage as the reactions of the organization are quicker and sharper.
The organizational design is not hard in theory, but the organizational design is about people and the organization and it is always difficult to find the best solution for all.
Organizational Design Theory Content
- Organizational Architecture Definition
- Effective Organizational Architecture
- Organizational Diagnosis
- Organizational Architecture Evaluation
- HR Providing Guidance in Organizational Diagnosis
- Setting the organizational architecture priorities
- Organizations as Systems
- Organization and Jobs
- Organizational Design Critical Components
- Span of Control
- Organizational Change
- Delegation Authority
- Leadership and Organizational Design