Occasionally, we accept guest blog posts about Human Resources. We never guarantee that the article will be published, but you never know. Each beginning is difficult, and releasing a guest post is always a good start of the creative writing career. However, you should also have previous experience with Human Resources Management.
There is a simple form to fill:
- Your Name and Surname;
- Your Website (if any);
- Key Topic (also a category to be posted to);
- Your motivation why should we post the article;
- Very brief summary (up to 200 words);
We usually come back in a couple of weeks.
You love to write about Human Resources
In such a case, just write your first article and send it to be published. You should focus on challenging HR Management topics in the following areas:
- Organization Design;
- Recruitment and Staffing;
- Compensation and Benefits;
- Strategic HR Management;
- Talent Development;
- Succession Planning;
- Employer Brand and Employer Value Proposition;
- Training and Development;
- Global HR Management;
- HR Analytics;
- HR Outsourcing.
In case your article does not fit any of these categories, do not worry. Maybe you will be the first one to start a new category on the site.
Rules you should follow
However, it is not as free as a free beer. You need to stick to several rules if you want your blog post to be out to the world:
- The article has a clear link to Human Resources Management, and the topic should be one of the HR hot topics;
- The post has an informative value to our visitors; it is not just a plain advertisement and a collection of various links;
- The article is at least 800 words long, and it has not been posted previously anywhere else;
- The article contains no more than one link to your website or other content you want to promote; it can carry several other links to sites offering additional information on a topic;
- No fake news, please;
- Write with a smile on your face.